Mr. Benjamin duPont
Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Chartline Capital Partners
Ben duPont, is co-founder and managing partner at Chartline Capital Partners, a Venture Capital Fund that has 20 portfolio companies and invests in enterprise technology companies in: Digital Health, Retail Analytics, Telecom Infrastructure, Digital Industrial and Food Supply Chain.
Prior to Chartline Capital Partners, Ben co-founded yet2.com, an open innovation, technology scouting and patent pooling firm, holding the position as president from 1999 to 2016. In 2000, yet2.com was funded by Siemens, Bayer, Caterpillar, P&G, Honeywell, DuPont and NTT.
For several years, Ben worked for DuPont, a global materials science, chemical and agriculture company, and held various management positions across business units including automotive, fibers, specialty chemicals and engineering.
● Board of Directors, Ecrio
● Board of Directors, GigSky
● Board of Trustees, Longwood Gardens
● Board of Directors, Unidel Foundation
● Board of Directors, Vorbeck
● Board of Trustees, Tower Hill School
● Technology Advisory Council, Wawa
● Co-founder and Board of Directors,
● Co-founder & Vice President, Zip Code
● Advisory Board, Leadership Delaware
● Advisory Board, IP Group
● Co-chair, A Better Delaware
● B.S. from Tufts University in Mechanical Engineering